Sunday 26 March 2017

Get big amounts of BTC for Free! Easy to Setup

This is an Bitcoin Faucet we'll be using. Trust me, this one Will pay more at the end.
It's not an Ponzi scam " atleast in my guess " cause I have been here for probably 2-4 years now. Yeah, it's quite old

Well, here's the link that we'll be using
Also I would recommend using my Referral link cause I share all my Referral profits to my referrals through the " share money to referrals button "
Referral Link
Non Ref

So yeah, after you have set up an account on there all you need to do is claim 6 times. " which will take 6 hours :/ " but only clicking once every hour.

After doing this then head over to the Rewards tab and buy ( 1 REWARD POINT / ROLL )
now continue doing this for a little until you have alot of Reward points per roll which you can exchange for Bonus BTC per roll.

After doing this for a month I have gotten to 4K per roll " minimum " satoshies. Which is Amazing as I don't have to do pretty much anything, it's just rising.
--- Post updated ---
Bumping this.

No comments:

Post a Comment